DENVER – A parrot that alerted his owner about a baby who was choking was recognized as a hero by the Red Cross. Willie the parrot
received the Red Cross award Friday for his actions in November, when he and owner Megan Howard were baby-sitting a toddler. Willie repeatedly yelled “Mama, baby” when Howard went to the bathroom and the toddler started to choke on her breakfast. Howard saved the baby by performing thebut she said Willie “is the real hero.”
oh please, a parrot starts bitching about baby mama drama while a kid happens to be choking, and suddenly he’s a hero!